Terms and Conditions
COVID-19 Policy & Procedure
Twisted Pole is committed to maintaining stringent health and safety procedures inline with Government guidance regarding reducing the spread of Covid-19 and will hereby implement the following procedures for the foreseeable future. They are as follows:
What Twisted Pole will do:
- Reduce class sizes so as to maintain the recommended social distance
- Increase the time between each class to allow previous students to leave the building and thus avoiding an overlap and potential queuing.
- Increase hygiene and cleaning procedures to include the cleaning of equipment between every class with antibacterial solution
- Clean all touchable surfaces regularly and especially before and after every class
- Instructors are not required to wear a face covering during class
- If an instructor is required to spot a student they may do so without a covering if it is to avoid potential injury to the students
- Maintain social distancing throughout the class wherever possible
- Only demonstrate moves on 1 single designated pole or piece of equipment (at the instructors discretion)
- Inform all participating students if there has been an outbreak of Covid-19 at the studio
- If an outbreak occurs Twisted Pole will close and carry out a deep clean, effective immediately
- We have introduced contactless card payments to reduce the need for handling cash
What we expect from our students:
- We ask that all students entering the studio immediately use the hand sanitisers provided
- Students should arrive, where possible, already in their appropriate work out clothes
- Students should use the storage facilities available for their personal belongings
- Not share equipment
- Not share phones - if you'd like pictures taken of your progress ask your friend to send from their phone
- Not share grip aids - the studio has spare which must be issued by an instructor but where possible bring your own
- Not congregate in communal and enclosed areas after class - please make your way outside to continue your conversations so as not to disrupt the following class and to maintain social distancing
- Do not come to class if you are presenting any of the following symptoms - a new persistent cough, high temperature, loss of smell/taste
- You must inform Twisted Pole as soon as possible if you develop any of the above symptoms
- It is important that you do not arrive more than 10 mins before the start of your class to allow the previous class to exit the building. If you arrive prior to this expect to wait outside until the allotted time.
- Students are not required to wear a face covering during the class, however it is strongly advisable to wear one whilst waiting for your class.
- Where possible please pay for your classes in advance online or contactless card payment at the studio
- Classes are suitable for 16 and above, under 18s must obtain written consent prior to class, please email for details.
- All classes at Twisted Pole are taken at the participant's own risk. Twisted Pole will not be held liable for any loss or injury resulting during the classes or before/after these take place.
- Please arrive 5-10 mins before the start of class to help keep classes running on time. If you arrive after the start of the warm up or more than 5 minutes after the start of the class you will not be allowed to attend due to health and safety concerns.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 mins before the start of your class as your instructors are often teaching or training and this can be quite distracting if the buzzer is constantly going off.
- Group class payments are non-refundable but may be transferrable if notice is given within 24 hours of the class.
- Private lesson deposits are non-refundable. Deposits can be transferred if more than 24 hrs notice given. Private lessons cancelled with less than 24 hours notice must be paid in full.
- Block lessons MUST be used within 2 months of purchase.
- Unlimited packages must be paid at the beginning of the month and are under no circumstances transferrable nor refundable.
- Unlimited packages are only valid for group classes and DO NOT include workshops or private lessons
- Workshop payments are non-refundable. Places can be sold on to other students however the full payment is still required.
- A small non refundable deposit is required to book your party, please contact us directly to discuss your requirements.